What can you do on the Bond Portal Get started page.
The Getting started page helps you set up an environment for developing your application, allowing you to start creating customers, issuing cards, performing transactions, and more.
What can you do on the Getting started page
From this page you can:
- Create API keys for testing APIs.
- Import Bond API collections within Postman
- Load Program IDs and API keys in Postman so that you can set your own environment variables and use these to test your application.
program_id is displayed at the bottom of the page.. This UUID represents a partnership between you and a bank. Click Copy to copy your
program_id to your clipboard.
For more details, see Card Program ID.
Creating your API key
- Click Create API key.
- In the popup, in the Name field, enter a descriptive name for the key.
- Click Create key to create a new API key, or click Cancel to cancel the process.
Use a minimum of three alphanumeric characters and don't use any of the following: ; / ^ ( ? ! s + $ ) . * /
- Click Copy to copy the Identity and Authorization to your clipboard and save them in a secure location.
- Click I saved my authorization key.
For more details, see Getting your API key.
Updated 8 months ago